Monday, December 8, 2008

My New Workspace


For the past few weeks I've been working in my dinning room on my dinning room table. however my dinning room is located above my garage and the room is always freezing, no matter how high I turn my theromstat, it stays cold!!! So I've finally decided that I need more room and a space of my own. So I moved everything upstairs into one of the bedrooms and used the window nook as my work space and a table for my fabrics.

However compare to other sewing rooms viewed below.... it seems like my upgrad is not even an upgrade! How I will kill for an organized, spacious fun room for just me and my sewing :( *Sigh* something like this . . . . perhaps.
(picture viewed here from hgtv.com Mission: Organization : Episode MSO-1108 )

No comments:

Post a Comment