Saturday, December 13, 2008

Cupc♥ke First Pouchette


So I went through my collection of fabrics, ribbons and trims and picked out 3 items that may work as a little pouch. I wanted to make a tote but figure this "Sugar plum" theme looks better as a pouchette. However one catch, I never ever have sewen up a pouch!!! let a lone a pouch with linning! So a few hours later, Viola!! Cupc♥ke's first pouchette!

It's a bit raw but will need some tweeking forsure.... was not very well thought out for the zipper and handel part... I should of sewen it inbetween the linning and shell. I have also printed Cupcake label into the linning and added 2 rhinestones to give it the extra bling. :) If this was to list on esty, I would sell it as a sample... for it is a sample however it's the first pouch I've ever made for my brand and hate to part with it.... the delima :(....

No comments:

Post a Comment