Friday, August 14, 2009

Busy Summer = New products ♥

So trying a new web service called soopsee but can't seem to publish my blogs on their server. therefore I must now do it the old fashion way and blog directly onto blogster. So there are a few posting that I have posted but have not publish so bare with me :D

May 18 2009
Latest news, I have recreated my vinyl cardholds to make them super heavy duty even then before so that it will last a life time.Will be at various shows listed on my soppsee.com page at : http://www.soopsee.com/profile/cupcake/stockist.. Added some new hair candy and charms. Check it out!

June 11 2009
Cupcake is in store now!!! you can purchase or view my items at The Purple Thumb located in the Beaches. It's a great please to visit/shop becuase every week there's always new items coming in, and usually the good ones goes fast. Staff is super friendly and will help you with any needs. Located at the Beaches in Toronto. DOg friendly store, so bring your pooch in and enjoy the great things they have to offer!

July 1 2009
Happy CANADA Day my Canadian peps! as a celebration, Cupcake is giving away 2 free tickets to Portobello East fashion and art market for July 26th in Toronto Ontario Canada. It is located in the Fermenting Cellar at the Distillery District. For more info, please visit www.portobelloest.com. Come on by and visit us. it's a great place to meet over 80 designers and shop for your one-of-a kind fashion and art! All you have to do is send me a quick email with your name, mailing address and how you came upon my blog. And the tickets will be yours!

Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment